Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Used to Be excited...nOw I'm just pAranOid....

Here's the 'SCOOP' LOL yes this is actually about icecream.

Awhile ago I wrote a letter dripping with disappointment to Farr.....well it was actually a post on this blog.

Anyhow the Public Relations person at Blue Bunny LOVED that I spoke so highly of them. So the guy/gal offered to send me free coupons to get more BLUE BUNNY ICECREAM. YUM!! I was SO excited.

Trevor and I researched to see if this guy/gal was legit. Well seemed to be. So I emailed him/her a shipping addy. (Not my home).

Have we received the coupons? STILL WAITING.

Am I getting a little ANnoyed? WELL NOT REALLY. THEY WERE FREE.

Am I getting a little PARanoid? YES. WHAT IF THIS PERSON IS REALLY A 'HOO HOO' OR 'LA LA' AS ANDREA WOULD PUT IT.

wHeRe aRe My fReE cOuPoNs???? :( :( :( :( oh and :O for the paranoid part.

5 comments:

  1. Chill out mi sobrina! Really, no need for the paranoia. If it's not legit, what can this person possible do? He/She knows nothing real about you.......

    And when you get the coupons and purchase the icecream, I expect you to share

    ReplyDelete
  2. eye et yore ice kreem

    eye spitt out the chunks but thay wuz liddle chunks so's you cuddent rilly tel thay wuz spitted out

    yore rel-uh-tiv hoo nose whar you liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brianna, Jordan at Barkley here again. I actually mailed them on 3/6 but maybe they got lost in the mail! I will email you to confirm the address and send more ASAP. Thanks for the reminder!!!

    PS, I am legit, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update, I was a little worried about your terrible Ice Cream experience! One thing to remember is it's not Blue Bunny's fault that the Farr ice cream was JUNK! So they are being WONDERFUL to compensate you for your horrible experience. LOL, you're too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO...did you get them YET???

    ReplyDelete