Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Luvs Update

Thank you for all your suggestions!!!! They were all awesome!!! Since Krista totally looked up that customer service number for me (THANK YOU!) I just lazily picked up my phone and dialed (that's all i had to do! thanks Krista you made me laugh you are so great!).
Customer Service at Luvs handled it well and were very glad to hear about the NINE defects!!!!
They are sending me a $10 off coupon in the mail!!! Woo hoo!!! That was SO worth it!
(i'll still be sending them the NINE diapers back since they are sending a prepaid postage mailer holder thingy majig. :D haha is that even how you spell majig? ????

Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes that is how you spell majig. You rock sobrina, really, you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCK ON!!! :-) And you saved the postage, too!!! How awesome is that?!?!?! And I think "thingamajig" and "thingy majig" are both acceptable spellings for a word that is one itself, LOL... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Luvs on all 3 kids...so cool how they are gonna give ya the coupon! I can't wait to be completely DONE with diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I agreed with Krista, calling is a much better route to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Glad they listened!

    ReplyDelete