Monday, June 1, 2009

Good books, and a good laugh.....can cure most ailments!!!

Below is the Finding Faith book cover on the left and the Having Hope cover right.


Seriously, if you need a good laugh go visit terriferran.blogspot.com!!! She is my mom and she is also an author of Finding Faith and Having Hope but ya know, just reading this little blog post she put sure made me laugh, go check it out! http://terriferran.blogspot.com/
She also has a third book coming out in August called Alphabet Soup: A Crockpot of Wit for Grannies, Moms, and Moms-to-be. (It goes something like that) :D






4 comments:

  1. I love your mom and I haven't even met her!!! I think you are just like her...creative, fun, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I laughed and laughed and laughed. That is wonderful! - Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Dar! You made me laugh at myself--or I made me laugh at myself--which is much better than, say, wetting myself!

    ReplyDelete